Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 159








ST. MAARTEN!!  Another of my favorite islands in the Caribbean.  We have been here many times, and have only shopped so this was going to be interesting with kids:)  We rented a car and drove to the french side of the island to shop at the flea market in Marigot.  A few years back we bought some Larimar from a couple whose prices were so great, and imagine our surprise when we spotted them again this year.  I did get some truly beautiful pieces:)  We then drove until we found a great spot for lunch on the dutch side.When we returned the rental car, I had a moment of pure panic thinking that I had lost my camera.  The kids decided that they wanted to return to the ship because of the heat when we decide to head back into town in Phillipsburg to check out the shopping on the dutch side.  To my relief when we returned to the ship, Haley had my camera!

No comments: