Day 151
There has been very few teachers that my kids have had that I feel are truly unforgettable, but Mrs. Pendleton definitely falls into this category. I knew nothing about her going into the school year, but she has turned into a Godsend for our family. Keaton did not have the best of luck with his 1st and 2nd grade teachers. They had very little patience with him, and he really hated going to school each day. We started counting down the days to the end of school each year. Mrs. Pendleton has shown great patience with him, and has given him the confidence to excel next year. She recognized that he was trying, and with Kevin being out of work for the better part of 7 months, I really couldn't have taken on any more pressure. When I went to the school today to take his picture with Mrs. Pendleton, Keaton asked if he could go to school for the hour and forty five minutes of the last day of school. That shows how much he has loved this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment