

Day 22
Happy 9th Birthday Keaton! I cannot even begin to express my love for this little man in our lives, and the joy that he brings daily. We are so blessed to be his family, and are grateful for the things that he teaches us. In his short nine years, he has taught us that laughter is the best medicine, and that being sweet and kind makes you the best type of friend. He has taught us to play hard, practice hard, and live hard! He gets the most out of every day, and everyone around him loves him. His teachers have told me every year that everyone wants to be Keaton's friend. When I said to him this morning that I could not believe that he was nine already, he responded "I know it just feels like yesterday that I was 8!" Typical Keaton answer! Happy Birthday bud, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment