Saturday, December 31, 2011


Day 365

So today's picture is a photo of my family. As I said on day one, our year begins and ends with family. I have often thought that this has been an awful year, one that I would not be sad to see the backside of. Looking back on the past 365 days worth of photos I realize how incredibly blessed we have been this year. It hasn't been the easiest of years, but it has been a really great year. We have spent more time together in the last 365 days than ever before. We have grown closer as a family, and Kevin and I have grown closer as a couple. We look forward to the new year for new opportunities, but we will look back fondly on 2011 as the year of family.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I've loved your blog!!! You are such a wonderful person and I love your sweet family! Thanks for the great example that you and Kevin are to me and Andy.