Friday, September 30, 2011


Day 272

During the month of September, Keaton's class was given a book report assignment of decorating a type of food can like the main character of the book that they had been reading. Keaton chose Stink Moody (the little brother of Judy Moody) as his character. It was purely by chance that I bought the first book in that series because Gabrielle loved the Judy Moody series, and I was hoping to find something that would interest him. He loved the first one, so we bought him the series. Of course we wait until the night before it is due to make the project, but he was so excited with the finished results that he kept kissing me and telling me what an awesome mom I am! He is such a sweetie, and he told me "Mom, this totally has to be your picture of the day!" He is right!

No comments: