Wednesday, September 28, 2011


Day 269

This is my "exploding" hairbrush. My girls have the tendency to take things out of my bathroom to use them, and then NOT return them. I cannot tell you how many times I have gone to use my mascara, ponytail holders, toothpaste, blowdryer, straightener etc. only to find them gone. After taking my hairbrush with them out of the house and loosing it, I needed a new one. Gabrielle picked up my new one admiringly, and I told her that if that hairbrush left my room, it would explode. She was skeptical at first, but then bought into my story. I could see her very closely looking at it trying to see if she could see the "sensor". After I had a great laugh, I told her that it was actually me that would explode if I had to hunt this brush down again!

No comments: