Day 207
I drove Cassidy up to Heber City this morning to drop her off at girls camp. She was lucky enough to go to the Katy Perry concert last night and was unable to ride up with the rest of the girls in our ward. Haley went up with Gabrielle the day before, and so I picked her up and brought her home with me. As we were driving up Provo canyon, I was struck by the beauty of the mountains. There were some low clouds over Deer Creek reservoir which made for some awesome shots. I kept thinking how much the canyon and lake reminded me off Germany. Maybe it is because I want to return there so badly! On the way back from the drop off, I had Haley take a picture of the backside of Timp. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful state!
No comments:
Post a Comment