Day 145
Sorry for the bad picture, but the story behind this picture will more than compensate for the grainy image. Here Kevin and I were enjoying a nice lunch at Tuscany when this threesome walked in. You know the type I am talking about when one of them has to be loud and obviously in charge. The server walks up to the table, and the guy on the left asks the question to end all questions. "Excuse me, the prosciutto di melon is actually ham with what?" I almost snorted my drink through my nose I was laughing so hard. Even better, the server answered with the most serious of facial expressions "Melon". Kevin and I laughed so hard for the rest of the day. Most people would have guessed the melon portion of the appetizer correctly. My oh my, people make me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment