Day 53
Today I took Haley, Keaton and Gabrielle to the dentist. This is a bi-annual event that causes me much stress! Keaton hasn't had the best of luck at his appointments. With the gagging when they try for x-rays, it is not the most fun thing on his agenda. He is always so happy to go, and I keep my fingers crossed hoping that he will have an okay check up. I had almost given up on a perfect exam for him:) Well, today after throwing up on the girl doing the x-rays and getting a long lecture from the dental hygenist, Keaton didn't have any cavities!! This is huge and momentous in our house! Yeah!! Gabrielle also had a great check up, but Haley didn't fare as well. We will be making a return trip for her. She can't be perfect at everything! After the exams, we went to lunch to celebrate our successful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment