Sunday, February 13, 2011



Day 44

Cassidy was going through some pictures of Kevin and ran across one of him eating a Raspberry Tart with a very happy expression on his face. She decided to try to recreate the moment for him by making a similar tart. She searched for the perfect recipe for this on the internet, but could not find one that interested her. She then came to the conclusion that she needed to make up her own recipe. She used the Shortbread crust recipe from Barefoot Contessa, and used my Custard recipe that I use for Banana Cream Pie with Raspberries on top. Take a look for yourself and tell me that you have ever seen a more beautiful dessert in your life. I think she has a future ahead of her! I am also including the picture that was the inspiration for this days dessert!

No comments: