Day 28
I went for a walk around Burgess Park in Alpine this morning after taking the kids to school. The park has a paved walk way around the perimeter, and I walked with my camera. This park always makes me so grateful to live nearby as it is in such a beautiful setting. I walked around the path shooting various pictures, and then returned my camera to the car. I then reversed my direction for walking. As I came around one of the corners I was struck by the beauty of this view. I know that I had taken a couple of shots from the opposite direction and wasn't really happy with how they turned out. This little exercise has shown me that by changing the way we view things, we may actually like the opposite view better than the one we were initially looking at. This is an important thing for me to learn as I do not like change. I like things to continue uninterrupted. I am going to try to look at things from the opposite side more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment