Wednesday, January 26, 2011



Day 25

Today was a big day in the life of Gabrielle. She got her braces on! She has looked at her sisters beautiful teeth, and has been so excited to get hers. I told her on the way to the Orthodontist that I hoped that she would still be as excited afterwards as she was on the way there. They took her right in and began working on her teeth. After sitting there for so long with her mouth stretched as far open as it will go, I saw some tears seep out of the corners of her eyes. Poor thing! She was really a trooper, and we are hoping that the pain starts to go away, and that she starts to see some improvement in her smile soon. Love you Sweetie, and just remember that the reward for all this pain will be beautiful teeth!

No comments: